Sunday, May 25, 2014

Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes



I can't even begin to tell you how I adore this mascara! I got turned back on to Loreal last year when they were running a contest a Facebook to win a free mascara & I did win and this was the one I received. I was totally blown away by how well this drugstore bargain works and have been repurchasing it, along with trying other Loreal mascaras, since then.


I can get a really good application with this in a little over one coat. By that I mean that I do apply one full coat and then go in and add a little more just on the ends to make my lashes a scooch longer.

The last time I work this mascara to work, I was asked if I was wearing one of those $30 false fiber mascaras. Haha... Nope.... Just my less than $10 drugstore brand :)

My color of choice is Blackest Black.



My left eye always seems to look better...




It's so easy to get thick/long lashes with the Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara. Seriously, if you haven't yet tried it, do so now if big lashes are your thing.

 I always purchase mine from CVS b/c they run beauty specials weekly and these go on sale often where you can also get bucks back. However, the cheapest price I found online was from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment