Monday, July 15, 2013

Ipsy July

Since my June Ipsy came late due to bring re-routed, it was a nice surprise when July's bag was in my mailbox on Saturday.

July's theme is Beach Beauty and therefore has products geared toward wearing outdoors for an extended period of time, particularly at the beach. Too bad I just came back from there because these would have been great to have actually tested in the beach atmosphere. 


If you are familiar with Ipsy, you know that each month they include a little cosmetic bag with your goodies. This months was definitely fitting as it was made of plastic and see through and would be very cute and practical to carry along to the beach or even the pool. 



-- A list of the discounts offered for this months featured brands.

Contents in my bag were:
~Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray
~Benefit benetint (I had to apply this several times to show some color on my cheeks even though I have fair skin, but I think I will like it better than Stainiac)
~COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer (I tried a COOLA sunscreen from BB recently and really liked it, so I'm excited to try this!)
~POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in shade Fuschia Flirt (this was extremely pink, like Barbie dollish, there were two other shades you could have gotten, a coral or rose)
~BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample

 
Here's the inside of the BH eyeshadow sample. Hollywood looks purplish, San Francisco looks like a nice shimmery brown, and Malibu appears to be a shimmery gold.

All in all, I think this was a great bag! If you subscribe, let me know what the contents of your bag were. And, if you don't, here's a link if you would like to get on their list Join Ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment