Thursday, July 11, 2013

mark. 10th Birthday!

This summer's mark. magalog 9 is featuring awesome new products celebrating the mark. 10th birthday and will also have the new mark. ambassador on the cover, Lucy Hale. I'm super excited because there are so many things in this magalog I want and I've already started my order list for them.

Even though I don't wear blue very often, there is a new On the Dot Smoky palette (their palettes are awesome- seriously, 9 shades that can all be worn separately or blended together to create so many combinations. If you've not tried one yet, I suggest you do. The Neutral is my favorite!).
 
 
Classic Mix Fragrance Trio- three purse size sprays
mark. karmala eau de toilette Inspired by Ancient Eastern rituals, with clover leaf, Tahitian vanilla and pink cassis for an air of optimism
mark. bohista eau de toilette An eclectic blend of ginger, orchid and warm musk that speaks to the boho spirit in all of us
mark. hollywood pink eau de toilette The essence of high glamour with a very feminine flair– muguet and freesia mixed with white musk

Glimmer of Hope Earrings in Silvertone or Goldtone (I'll take silver please!) with 70 genuine Swarovski crystals. Bling bling!!
Wonder Glow Blush & Glow
Can be used as a blush or all over luminizer.

10 Year Anniversary Eye Palette- works for all skin tones.



There are many more new things coming out, including fashion, but these were my favorite items and are definitely on my purchase list!

No comments:

Post a Comment