Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birchbox October

It seems like the earlier I get my BB, the worse the samples are, and I think this is the earliest I've ever received my box (10-8).

Let's see if my theory proves right...

Beauty Buzz card
October's theme is Beauty Buzz and Birchbox is focusing on "award winning products, celebrity favorites, and up & coming products". The Beauty Buzz card also says that their October Birchbox Magazine will feature 2013's top products and what experts think the next big thing will be!

Benefit Gimme Brow info card
I'm excited about this Gimme Brow info card as I have seen this product a few times and really thought about purchasing it since I do fill in my brows EVERY DAY. Gimme Brow is available in two shades Light/Medium and Medium/Deep and claims to be long wearing, water resistant, and smudge proof. Price is $22. But, if you purchase from the Birchbox shop, you will earn and extra 50 points and if you use the offer code BADGAL at checkout you can get a free deluxe mini of the Badgal mascara. Now, I don't personally care for that mascara, but with the holidays coming up, that would be a nice addition to add to someones gift bag or stocking.

This is what my box looked like upon unwrapping!
Actually looks amazing!
 
Contents card

One of the best boxes ever!


Here's what the inside of the Liz Earle box looks like
My contents card says to check inside the baggie for your "extra" and didn't specify what it was. My extra was a full size Chapstick Hydration Lock in Vanilla Crème. I'm guessing there were different items offered?? My baggie also included a $1.00 coupon for Chapstick.

POP Beauty and Liz Earle are both British. I've tried several items from POP Beauty before and have always been pleased with them. Liz Earle is new to me, but I'm excited to try it-- the cleanser & clothes in the box counted as two of my items.

And, I have really been wanting to try the Benefit Fakeup Concealer as I've heard great things about it!

So, it seems I was WRONG! I ended up getting my box super early and it was AMAZING!

Get yourself some goodies like these delivered to your mailbox every month for $10 by signing up here! The other great thing about Birchbox is that you get points for reviewing the products they send you in your monthly box- you can then use those points to purchase something out of their shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment