Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 2014 Ipsy


January's Ipsy theme is 19 reasons. There are 19 different items featured this month that you could have gotten a combination of in your bag.
Here are all this month's brands listed, and on the back, instructions on how to enter to win a 1 year subscription to Ipsy! Who wouldn't want that?!?




 The bag is very different than what we have seen before as it has pictures of beauty products on it. I think it is super cute and would be great to carry skin care products in for travel. The only complaint I have of the bag is the smell of the material. I'm hoping it will air out!

This is also the first time (I think!) all of my Ipsy products have fit into the cosmetic bag.

* Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
* Epice Purifying Exfoliant
* Yaby Liquid Foundation in Buff
* MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm in Natural
* ProActiv Mark Fading Pads

MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm

The only thing I wasn't that excited about was the Proactiv pads. They have salicylic acid and alcohol in them and since I already use prescription strength creams for my skin, I'm worried that might be a little too harsh and drying.... Other than that, I can't wait to try everything else!

Ipsy is a beauty subscription service for only $10 per month and includes shipping. Ipsy also sends a cosmetic bag every month. If you would like to try Ipsy, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment