Monday, April 21, 2014

Birchbox 2014 April

April BB brings us the theme of Rainy Days- cause we all know about April showers bringing May flowers, right?



Inside everyone's box this month was a tip card of something to do on a rainy day. Mine was tip #31, browsing for art for sale online. Actually, I have done that before (who knows if it was rain or shine) but it was really overwhelming to me. All the sites to look at, different sizes of canvases, and then finding out at the checkout there's an outrageous shipping fee to go along with it. For me, it didn't work out so well...


Here we have a little BB Aces card. Remember me telling you about this a few weeks ago? This is a little note about their VIP program and its perks. 

My box!! I'm loving the blue tissue paper. For me, that's a happier, brighter version of rain :)

* Kind Earthy Grains Bar- Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt
* Color Club Art Duo Pen
* Cynthia Rowley Beauty- Silver Eyeliner
* Madison Reed Color Enhancing Shampoo/Conditioner

I'm excited to try that eyeliner, but I just really don't know about the silver shade... what do you even do with that?!?

Join Birchbox! $10 per month gets you 4-5 sample products & sometimes they ARE full size!!

No comments:

Post a Comment