Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do You Lolli?

If you've been following along, you may remember I received a sample of Benefit's Lollitint in my most recent Ipsy bag.



Now, I love me some Benefit products, so I was definitely excited for this, but the bright shade made me a little bit nervous!

I finally worked up the nerve to try it out and I'm quite surprised that the shade is more of a wearable purple than I had thought.

My lips are naturally pigmented, so I did do two coats of the Lollitint and then had to follow up with a Pop Beauty pencil (also received previously from Ipsy) on top to get a pop of color. I also like to keep a lip gloss/balm/stick or some sort of product on hand when wearing the Lollitint on my lips since I find that it does tend to dry my lips out.

 I used Fuschia Flirt- located on the right

You can just barely see the color on my cheeks. And between the stain & the lip crayon I used, there is a fun punch of color that lasts!

The full size Lollitint retails for around $30 and can be purchased from Birchbox, Sephora, Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment