Thursday, September 26, 2013

Empties on My Replacement List

Do you ever have a beauty product that you hate or maybe you're even neutral towards it, but you don't want to throw it away because you feel guilty for spending so much money on it so you keep marching on with it until you (finally!) use it all?! I am so guilty of that!!

But today, I found three products in my bag that are empty that I loved so much, that I've put them on my replacement list. 

Can you tell they were loved? Look how much makeup is stuck to them!

1. Smash box Photo Finish Lid Primer- this was a smaller size I received in a try it kit I purchased. I think it worked so well since it is a little pigmented & I have fair skin. 

2. ModelCo Fibre Lash Extend Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara. I didn't really care for it at first since it doesn't make my lashes thicker or THAT long, but I realized this was a great mascara for the "no makeup" days because it made my lashes look natural all while giving it a little something extra. Plus, there is a handy mirror on the side. 

3. Stila Smudge Stick WaterProof Eyeliner in Lionfish. They don't lie- it really does not smudge. I even wore this to the pool & beach multiple times. It was golden! This one glides on like butter making it super easy to apply and I love the Lionfish shade, especially for the warmer months when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and feel that black liner would be way harsh. 

What are the top items on your replacement list?

No comments:

Post a Comment