Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ipsy October

October's Ipsy theme is the Art of Beauty





I definitely think this bag is WAY better than the last few we've gotten. The other side is blank so that you may put your own artwork on it.
 
However, I'm not excited with these contents at all. This is probably the third pack of the La Fresh wipes I've received between Ipsy and Birchbox.
* LA Fresh Oil Free Face Cleansing Wipes
* ZOYA Neve
* Big Sexy Volumizing Gel
* Wet 'N Wild Eye Palette in Desert Festival
* Coastal Scents Shadow Brush


Here is a pic Ipsy had sent showing all of the products you could have gotten in October. It's small & hard to read (I copied it off of my phone), but you get the idea of the different combinations that are possible.

Remember, the Ipsy the subscription service is only $10 a month to get beauty items such as these to your mailbox. Here's the link to subscribe if you are interested in joining.

Ipsy is also doing a points system for reviews similar to Birchbox. I started to type out Ipsy's reward system, but I actually think I might do a seperate post to compare the two subscription companies reward programs as there are a few differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment