Friday, November 1, 2013

M.I.A.

So, I have definitely been missing in action these past few days from beauty blogging... And I feel horrible about it!
I just found an Ipsy post from September that I had drafted and never published!

Lots have been going on around the home lately, even though I painted almost an entire floor of my house this summer, I am now finishing up on painting a bedroom. And since I haven't been working much at all lately, my youngest has finished her last days at daycare and is now home with me full time, so not much free time to myself!!

But, I have purchased some "new to me" products-- Benefit Gimme Brow, an Eco Tools brush set, Boscia Cleansing Oil, Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder, and the Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best Seller Set from Sephora. Thoughts to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment