Monday, February 17, 2014

Ulta Reward Update

Hooray for Ulta Reward members! If you are a Reward member, then you probably got the email... Ulta Rewards is soon changing over to ULTAmate Rewards. This sounds bigger and better, but also sounds a little like Sephora's rewards, but better!

I first received an email a few weeks ago telling me that if I added my birthday to my Ulta profile, that I would be eligible for a birthday freebie, this year is the CKOne Mascara!



                                                    CK One Mascara FREE CK One Mascara at Ulta Beauty Stores During Your Birthday Month

Then I received another email about an update to the Reward program that will take place toward the end of February 2014. Basically they have changed the way you earn and redeem points.


Here's a copy of the old reward chart
There's a lot of info on there and it was always a little confusing to me about the amounts you had to spend and how there were only certain things you could redeem your certificate for.

With the new ULTAmate Rewards--

* Earn 1 point per $1 spent
* Periodic 2X and 3X bonus point earning offers
* Points expire one year after earning (unlike reward certificates that expired 6 weeks after earning)
* Earn 2X bonus points on ALL purchases during Birthday Month
* Free CK One Mascara during Birthday Month
* Redeem points for any product you want

The big difference between the new Ulta program and Sephora's rewards is that Ulta is saying that you can redeem your points for whatever you want, whether it be cosmetics, fragrances, or skincare! Ulta states that you can wait until you accumulate a lot of points before you trade them in! Just make sure to use them before the year is up!!

I don't really shop at Ulta that much as the closest store is about an hour away and if I shop online, I generally buy from Sephora or Birchbox. But, this new program might just change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment