Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Forever Blonde

Anyone with color treated blonde hair looking for a great conditioner, look no further!

Paul Mirchell has the Forever Blonde collection designed for specifically for blondes (who'd have guessed?) that promises moisture and strength and has the KerActive complex. The shampoo is sulfate free. The conditioner boasts an anti-static formula that strengthens and repairs damaged hair. 


I can't really put on my finger on what the scent is, but the conditioner will always remind me of the beach as this is something I purchased before going on vacation last summer to protect my hair. Since I don't wash daily and I do use different brands, this tube has lasted me quite awhile. And, even though my hair is darker now, I like this formula so much, I've continued to use it. 


More often than not, I have been a blonde, and think that the lighter shades suit me better than the darker/dirtier blondes. 

PM products are sold only at salons so I'm guessing the price could vary. I think I paid around $22 for mine.

I highly recommend this product. Even if I do not change my hair back to blonde ( which I am considering!) , I will still probably repurchase since it worked so well. 

*******************************************************************************

And what about Flappy Bird? Is anyone else playing this?

 I downloaded it just to see what all the fuss was about. I find it annoying, but have gotten into a competition with my husband. I finally got to 16 yesterday, beating him!


No comments:

Post a Comment