Monday, March 24, 2014

B&BW--


Wow. Bath & Body Works is seriously good at reeling you in with those little freebie coupons they send you in the mail. I went over there the other day to run in and use my *free* coupon and run back out since I was a little pressed on time...

But, they had the new Maui Hibiscus Beach full size lotions at the entrance on special for only $5! Had to get those! :D

I did sniff out the other scents of the new Hawaii collection, but I really thought that the Maui smelled the best. I ended up picking up the travel size in it for my daughter. It's really nice & summery, but I think I like the ones they had in the past (Pure Paradise and Malibu Heat) better.

I ended up strolling through that whole store several times. Yea, so much for being quick! I had a one whiny little kid with me and a husband giving me the stink eye that got me back on track. I did grab a new scent portable for my car though.

At the registers, they had big tester bottles of a NEW fragrance coming out with little tiny bottles you could go ahead and buy. French Lavender & Honey- I cannot get enough of it! The tiny bottles were on sale for $4 and now I'm thinking maybe I should have picked up an extra...

I'm not a huge lavender fan, so this one is definitely more complex. Top fragrance notes: Mandarin, Melon de Cavaillon, Blackberries, Violet Leaves. Mid Fragrance Notes: French Lavender, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Nectarine de Provence. Dry Notes: Honey, White Oak Musk.

Anyone else tried it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment