Friday, March 28, 2014

tarte Sale on HauteLook




 I've been out today so I've been a little late checking my emails and am definitely late on posting this as a lot of the things I would have picked are already sold out, but HauteLook is having a sale on tarte Cosmetics until Monday 4/1/14 at 6am Pacific time!

 I'm a fan of their Amazonian clay 12 hour blushes. This one featured is the color Buff. I've never tried that one, but it looks like a nice nude/bronze shade. The price is only $14 whereas they usually retail for $26.

Another goodie from tarte is the Lipsurgence hydrating lip creme. Here we have the shade Admired. Again, another I have not yet tried, but hey, for $12 versus the normal $24, it's something to think about.

There are still lots of products left to choose from and HauteLook usually will add a few new products to each event daily. Shipping is free on orders over $100. And you can earn credits on referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment