Monday, March 24, 2014

New Curler + Free Lady Fingers

I have been in desperate need for a new pair of eyelash curlers for quite some time. Don't believe me? Take a peek...



Not only are they dirty, but the pads might as well not even be there! 
I've had these so long I don't even remember where I bought them and can't find a name on them anywhere. But, I'm guessing they're drugstore. 

So, I've decided to see if the pricier ones work any better. And, have a bit of web researching, I found a pair at Ulta that looked promising. Plus, I had an expiring old reward that needed to be used. Good excuse to go ;)


I settled on the Japonesque power Curl Eyelash Curler, which was the more expensive one Ulta had. But, hey, it comes with free pad refills for life! It's gonna pay for itself sometime, right?!

And then I picked up that NYX Lip Butter in Lady Fingers for free with my reward. There were only a few shades to choose from, and the others were sold out...

Have you guys tried these curlers? Or do you even use eyelash curlers??

No comments:

Post a Comment