Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Birchbox August

My August BB finally arrived on Friday late afternoon (I JUST got to open it this morning as Friday was hectic & I worked yesterday!), and I have to say, I am quite pleased with it : )




The August theme is Finishing School (there is the cute little card to tell you about it & your products), which focuses on finishing touches. BB has also collaborated with Ann Taylor for this months box and you can see a list of what they are deeming "fall's best accessory trends"-images included. Also, they have added an Ann Taylor coupon. 


Buffing beads, hair treatment, oil free moisturizer, ModelCo lipstick, and oil free face cleanser wipes.

I'm excited to have received the ModelCo lipstick, but red never seems to work out for me, so I'm a little disappointed that I got this shade... I dunno, I always feel like red lipstick makes my teeth look yellow and I get really paranoid... does anyone else feel that way??

I did try the hair treatment today after my shower in place of the other products that I generally use in my hair and I even though today was only my first day of using it, I must say I was impressed! When I first smelled it through the bottle, it kind of reminded me of a bug deterrant that my grandmother used to use. After squirting some out, it smelled more manly to me. But, my hair was SO SOFT after I blow dried it today....!!

If you're interested in receiving great products such as these in your mailbox every month for only $10, sign up here! Your account will be billed on the 1st of every month and boxes begin to ship around the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment