Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New AVON Glazewear Lipgloss!


AVON has revamped their makeup line and it is launching in C19. They will have the same products that you know and love, but with better formulas! It was later in the evening when I opened my order, so I know the pics are darker than usual... They are promising true colors~~ basically saying that whatever color you see in the tube or in the palette will be that same shade after you have applied it. We all know what a bummer it is to see an awesome shade of lipstick and then to apply it and have it look NOTHING like that on our lips!!
 
Anywho, I have always been a fan of their Ultra Glazewear lipglosses so I picked out two colors I thought would be safe for my fair skin (the tube on the right was actually recommended for fair skin in their brochure).
 
L- Pink Watermelon
R- Citrus Shine
 
They do offer three finishes of the Lip Glazes- Cream, Shimmer, and Sparkle. Pink Watermelon is listed as a Shimmer and Citrus Shine is listed as a Sparkle.

 
I do love their new sleek design as opposed to their old rounder shape


Pardon the "toothepaste" pics as one of my favorite bloggers Daphne calls them (I had no other makeup on & dirty hair. I'm not about to do a full pic!!)
Here is the Citrus Shine with the flash on
And Citrus Shine without the flash


Pink Watermelon without flash

Here they are swiped on the back of my hand. You can see that neither has a whole lot of pigmentation, but after I had applied my makeup, I was pleased with how they both looked with my fair skin. These are easy to apply, they are not messy AT ALL, and my favorite part of all was whatever they put in this new formula has made it feel more luxurious! There was ZERO stickiness! These glosses will be on introductory special at $3.99 and have a regular price of $6. But, I'm telling you, if there were no label on them, they could easily pass for a much more expensive brand! There are currently 23 different shades available. Definitely be on the lookout for these- available through your local AVON rep or online!

No comments:

Post a Comment