Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ipsy August

My August Ipsy bag FINALLY arrived! Apparently there were some shipping issues this month with the DHL service and many of their bags were rerouted. People were upset. I'm talking, pissed off, threatening to unsubscribe, cutting a huge hissy upset over this. Now, I will say, I did check my tracking email several times just to see the whereabouts of my bag and the possible arrival time, but geez, I knew the bag would arrive eventually!
On the 8th it started out in NC then went to IL where it sat for four days! On the 14th it arrived in KY and on the 15th it made it to GA. Finally, on the 16th it arrived in VA where it was delivered to me. Wow.
 
Anywho, this month's theme of the bag is Glamour Academy...
There is a card included telling you about a "Lash Bash" party from Benefit. There are more details on the Ipsy Facebook page.
Above, you can see the card showing all of the different brands that were offered this month and what discounts you can receive with those brands. I must say, I was really really hoping for the UD lipstick to be in my bag!
Here is what the Glamour Academy bag looks like. I am really not a fan of it. It's cute, but I think it is more suited for a younger girl. I really don't think I would carry this.
The contents are
- Michael Todd Organics Pumpkin rich facial mask
-City Color Cheek Stain
-Noya Lip Balm Cherry
-MICA Beauty loose eyeshadow in Bronze
-PIXI Lash Booster Mascara (I have not opened it yet, but this is seriously the smallest tube of mascara I have seen that is not one of those little samples!)
And here you can see what the colors of the eyeshadow and cheek stain look like.

Three of these brands I have never heard of (City Color, NOYA, and Michael Todd Organics) so I'm excited to try those. Although, I am horrible about remembering I have facial masks, I have super oily skin so I'm not sure how well a cheek stick will work for me, and I have a zillion lip balms!

No comments:

Post a Comment