Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Sephora Treat

 
 

Since I have an upcoming birthday (21 again!!ha!) and wanted to get the Benefit birthday freebie from Sephora and really don't have a store close to me, (I had been trying to figure out something small to order to get that freebie), I thought I might as well go ahead and treat myself and score the free shipping.


Now, I've had my eyes on this NARS combo for quite some time-Orgasm/Laguna- and decided just to order the mini (yes, it is back in stock) because there are so many conflicting reviews on it suddenly, which is weird because it seems like I have been reading/seeing how great/versatile of a color that Orgasm is for years. Oh, I'm not 100% for sure, but I'm thinking this might be the first product I've owned from NARS.


The other really took me awhile to decide on. I've been wanting a UD palette, particularly a Naked one, but didn't know which to choose because they all looked perfect! But, I finally decided on the Basics since its more matte and figured maybe more versatile. 

It really looks like I got of goodies because of my free samples- Bamboo Antifrizz shampoo, conditioner, and Kendi oil, MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara, and Living Proof Satin Hair Serum/ my Bday goodies from Benefit/ and I had a code for a freebie (no points required) Murad Clarifying Cleanser that's actually a nice size, 2 oz to be exact!!

No comments:

Post a Comment