Friday, May 24, 2013

AVON Mega Effects Mascara

Basically I'm just going to give you guys a little teaser of a new mascara AVON will have out in a few campaigns. I did receive one today to try in a bag of goodies from a recognition event. Personally, I don't think I have seen a mascara anything quite like this, so I will definitely update after I have had a chance to try it.


Due to the way the brush is made, the mascara is supposed to be evenly distributed onto all of the lashes. Also, the handle is adjustable so that you may tilt it to a more comfortable angle.

Like I said, it's still a few campaigns away (for those of you not familiar with AVON, each campaign lasts 2 weeks), I think it's due out in either C17 or 19 and I'm currently ending C12... so 2-3 months away.

If anyone knows of anything similar to this, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment