Monday, May 20, 2013

Stila

I received an email earlier about Stila having a 70% off sale. And I deleted it. And then I thought... 70% off, better look into this. So, upon inspection of their website www.stilacosmetics.com it appears it's part of a close out sale on certain items. But, if you are a Stila fan OR if you have wanted to try some of their products and thought they were a little too pricey, then this sale is for you!

I do own a few of their cosmetics, my all time favorite being the smudge stick eyeliner (particularly in the shade Lionfish~this is the only brown eyeliner I have worn for the past year!). They DO have a smudge stick eyeliner 5 piece set on sale for $16! Holy smokes! These liners are $20 apiece and now you can get 5 of them for less than 1!!
There is a neat Holiday Palette that has 6 eyeshadows and 1 cheek/lip color and also features a face chart to show you where/how to apply. On sale for 6 BUCKS! Who cares if this is a "holiday" palette?! These are nice colors!
Have you tried their Lip Glazes? They are A-mazing! And, you can score the Lip Glaze Trio in Harvest for only $6!


Seriously, look around. They have such cute things and I'm telling you, at these prices they will sell out soon. I looked at a few things this morning and noticed just now they are already gone :(

I found all of these items under Phased Out Favorites on the left hand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment