Friday, May 17, 2013

mark Glossworks Longwear Lip Gloss



I have so many lip glosses, really I do NOT need any more! But, I kept looking at these in the catalog and thought they looked fun and looked really cute on the model, so....I ended up choosing the shade Temptest, which looks like a punchy pink~very summery.



The Glossworks boasts SPF 15 to protect from UVA/UVB rays. It also states having a glossy color/shine that will last for hours... we'll see about that!

So, here's a pic of my bare lips (excuse the fact that I have NO other makeup on). 



And here we are with a coat of Temptest


It's definitely a cute pop of color with a nice shine to it. The formula is a little thick (not completely sticky). 

However, I do not like the applicator on it, it was a little messy and there is no way I could accurately apply the gloss without a mirror, which kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion. 


You can see its got a tiny little brush on the end. I prefer the spongey applicators, but oh well...
I'm really on the fence about this one since I do like to reapply on the go.

*5/23/13 UPDATE: I did wear this to work for a 12 hr shift. I applied it before I left my house and this actually stayed on through my breakfast and a drink. When I say stayed on I mean it still had some sheen to it. Just as a test, I did not reapply any throughout the day. By the end of my shift, there was still some color stained on my lips, but of course the shine was long gone. So, I am impressed that it did stain that long, but still am not crazy about the applicator or the thickness of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment