Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baked Eyeshadow

I've seen this around, the baked eyeshadows and blushes, but I really don't know much about them or how they differ from a regular eyeshadow/blush, so when AVON began to offer the Cosmic Eyeshadow, I jumped on the baked boat!

The Cosmic Eyeshadow claims to give you multi-tone pearl-effect shimmer. Three shades swirled together in one luminous shadow. They have several different shades to choose from.

I decided to only buy one color since I wasn't really sure on how well I would like these. The color I ended up getting was Jaded Moon, which looks greenish (I do have green eyes).

Here you can see what it looks like....




And here I've swatched it on my arm(I am pale, I do have the flash on, but only to showcase the sheen of this color)- yes, it is more of a golden shade when you put it on! So, I'm a tad disappointed because I thought I was getting something Jade, but the gold is nice and will go better with sun-kissed skin this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment