Friday, June 21, 2013

Avon Nail Art Design Strips


The Nail Art Design Strips are basically those nail stickers you've seen around at Wal-mart and drugstores. Avon's version features designs and bling, which is pretty cool. Each pack comes with 18 strips and these claim not to smudge or rub off. There are 19 different designs to choose from and you can do a virtual makeover at avon.com/Makeover

Directions sound very easy, just peel, place on the nail, and use an emery board to remove the excess strip and shape to your nail. The difference I've noticed in these and other brands is that with Avon's, you don't have to use heat (hair dryer) to set them. They're currently $6.99 and will be $10. 

 


I did buy a few different packs to try out. I chose the Zebra Bling to wear last week and while it was definitely easy to peel and place on my nails, the strips did tend to wrinkle up some toward the ends.




 I also had trouble with the filing! I ended up using scissors to cut the excess strip off and then trying to file around them. 

I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the amount if time it took me to put these on. I realize it was my first time, but in total, it took around 30 minutes. I could have painted my nails quicker than that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment