Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells





 I had read just a few days ago about this Wet N Wild palette (Walking on Eggshells) that supposedly has a great color in that is supposed to be a match for one of Stila's colors. Never in a million years would I have bought Wet N Wild products anymore since my pre-teen years, but since researching a little more, apparently it's getting rave reviews so I have jumped on board. It was $2.99 at my local store and there were no deals or rewards to go along with it, but for that price and the amount of praise it's received then surely it must be worth it. 

From looking at the palette, it appears the colors are a highlighter for the brow, a darker brown for the crease, and a neutral pink for the lid-- all with some shimmer. 





The pink lid shade is the one that's supposedly a match for Stila's kitten. But, the strange thing is, is that the pink shade does not show up pink on me. At all. 




I mixed the lid and crease colors, and you can see, no pink here... 

Also, these shadows didn't seem to have much staying power after wearing them all day. I do use lid primer (I'm currently using one from the Balm) and they're barely visible on me by evening. 

I don't own the iconic shade from Stila, but I kind of feel like these duplicates have gotten a lot of hype over nothing really. Thankfully, they were cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment