Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CVS Trippin Take 1

CVS had such awesome makeup sales going on this week and then I had these cosmetic coupons that printed out in the store AND they emailed me some ECB's that had to be used within a few days.... so I could not resist this!!! And yes, I know, I know, I swore I wasn't going to buy any lip products! Darn you, CVS!

The products here are by no means new, but I've read such awesome things, I really wanted to see what all of the fuss was about.

(Revlon Just Bitten, Maybelline Baby Lips, Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, Revlon Lip Butter, Wet N Wild Palette-Walking on Eggshells- not listed in order)
But seriously, I got all of this for a little less than $14! You can't beat that! And, one of these is actually for my daughter. She whined for the Baby Lips Pink Punch and I needed a few more dollars to use a coupon so I did let her get that.

Keep in mind these sales are going on this week and the NatureLuxe Gloss Balms were 50% off clearanced in my store. So, if you are interested in these, you might want to scurry down there because I got mine for less than 4 bucks.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the baby lips and the wet n wild palette! xx

    Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up loving the cherry baby lips (didn't care for the pink!) and the Wet N Wild, I'm not really sure about yet...

      Delete