Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lip Challenge

I had previously posted about challenging myself NOT to buy any new lip glosses or lip sticks for the entire summer since I had 25 of those babies in my purse upon cleaning it out! Not gonna mention what all is stashed in my room....

And that challenge was almost blown today. I am blaming it on Target. I had received a little sample bag from them awhile back with some various sample/trial products and coupons and there was actually one thing I set to the side and forgot about. But, since I've been reading about these a lot on blogs (yes, they are still popular chatter) I remembered I had this and really I wanted to run out and grab a couple of tubes!

 

As you can see, I got the Peach Parfait sample, which turned out to be in the nude category. Not blah nude, but make your lips look better in a natural way kinda nude. 

So, here's a shot of my lips sans color (and yeah, they are looking more and more crooked everyday) 



And here we have the Peach Parfait.  Also, I did put on a clear moisturizing balm from Avon before applying this because my lips did feel dry. 


There is definitely not a huge color difference between my bare lips and the lip butter, but I really like the sheen and the little pop they gave me. I'm really trying to stick with the challenge I gave myself of not buying any more lip products for the summer, so I'm looking forward to the fall when I can rationalize buying more : )

No comments:

Post a Comment