Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birchbox June

I just got my latest Birchbox in the mail yesterday afternoon, so I've really not had a chance to try out products and form an opinion yet, but I wanted to go ahead and show you guys what I got.

June's theme was Wanderlust and had to do with vacationing/traveling. Birchbox states that this months box will be filled with samples that will "serve you well on all your summer adventures". 


Here's my box-- 
And, I must say, I'm glad someone listened and FINALLY sent the matching conditioner to sample along with the shampoo because that was a HUGE peeve of mine! 


Something else new they did this month was to send everyone one product that was the same. That product was the Color Club nail enamel. There were actually four different shades offered, each one tied to a different country (you can read more details on the BB site). 

All in all, I feel like I got a really good box to sample this month with products that are all certainly geared toward me. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment